Tuesday, July 30, 2013

REVIEW | TBS ''MOROCCO Black Olive & Argan Oil Scrub''

Hi lovelies, today I'm doing a review on the ''MOROCCO Black Olive & Argan Oil Scrub'' from The Body Shop. I bought this a while ago as you can see on the pictures, I have been using it a lot. Since I've used it that much, I thought it would be time to write a review on it. So let's get going..



The scrub is from the Spa Wisdom™ collection, which you can find at the spa and massage products (online and in stores). The scrub has a price of (around 12,00 EUR / $14,00 USD ). The description says ''it promotes a radiant looking glow and increases circulation with a rich, intense exfoliating scrub to remove dead skin cells while deeply cleansing to reveal soft, smooth refined skin''. Plus the scrub is meant for all skin types. Now the description to me sounds like a lot for just a scrub, I honestly think that the description sounds more exciting than the product itself. Now let's just start by how exfoliating it actually is. The scrub contains olive stone granules and ground argan nuts, which gently exfoliate the skin. So to me the whole intense exfoliating part doesn't make much sense, nevertheless my skin does feel softer after I've used it.


Next I want to talk about the smell, because that's my favorite part about this product. The black olive and argan oil smell amazing together. Now I'm already a big fan of argan oil, because I always use it after I have washed my hair, but this is probably my favorite product that contains argan oil. I would describe the smell as mysterious, because it has this strong dark but sweet smell. Whenever I have used this in the shower, my skin smells exactly the same after I come out of the shower and the best part is my skin still smells like the scrub hours later. So the smell is really strong, but I really love it. If I should rate this product I would give it 9 out of 10, because I love the soft exfoliating feel and the amazing smells that is left on my body. In short word, I would definitely recommend you all to go to your local Body Shop and just smell it or even buy it, because it's definitely worth it!

I hope you guys liked my little review, what is your favorite Body Shop product? Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine 

2 comments:

  1. Give your skin a natural therapy. Use Argan oil for best care of your skin.

    Pure Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. good afternoon, i wanted to get your phone number for my sister in dubai.

    ReplyDelete