Monday, May 27, 2013

DIY | Cute iPhone case

Hey there lovelies, today I have another DIY for you all. Today I'm going to show you all how to make your own cute iPhone case. If you read my 'whats in my bag' post, you might have seen my Versace iPhone case, which is obviously not real. The idea is very simple and it takes a little time and it's very fun to do...so let's get started.




What tools do you need? First you'll need a clear iPhone case. I got mine at this webshop for like  1, but it took quite a long time to get here so I recommend going to your local electronic store to find one. Next you need a printer, big and small scissors and a pencil.


Step 1 | Go find yourself a cute picture on tumblr, wehearit, pinterest etc. Make sure it's a rectangle size, that will make it easier when you edit it later.


Step 2 | Go to word and crop it untill it's the right size to print out. I have tried this many more times, so I made an example word document here. The only thing you have to do now is make your picture as large as mine.

Step 3 | Print your picture and take your clear case. Place the case on top of the printed picture and trace the outlines with a pencil. When you're done tracing the outlines, the only thing you have to do next is cut it.


Step 4 | This step is just cutting and fitting. After you cut out the outlines, the printed picture will be too big for your case, but in this way you'll have a guide line to cut the picture little by little. Just cut small pieces of the sides and check if it fits, in this way you won't cut of too much.

Step 5 | Place the picture in your iPhone case and locate where the camera hole is. Trace the outlines with a pencil and take some small scissors to cut it out. This is kinda tricky, but the more times you'll do it the easier it gets.

Step 6 | You're done, your own case is finished. Now you can make your own cases with your own designs and desires. If you're wondering what my fav DIY cases are, here you have some pictures..


I hope you liked my little DIY, thanks for reading 

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

2 comments: