Wednesday, July 10, 2013

FASHION | FFOTM : The Skort

Hi lovelies, two days ago I posted something about the flower headband trend and because trends come and go, I decided to start a series called: ''Fashion find of the moment'' (FFOTM). In these articles I will talk about what's trendy at the moment and what my personal opinion about that certain trend is. 



Anyways today I'm going to talk about the skort, also know as the skirt short. This clothing item isn't as new as you think it is, because skorts are actually daily used in activities like sports. But let's not go there and go to the fashion part of skorts. The whole concept of a skort is wearing shorts, which look like you're wearing a skirt. Now to me the first thing that comes in mind is: you are wearing a short ''skirt'', but you're not afraid that your more private parts will show, so it covers you up and it's probably more comfortable than a mini skirt. To me the whole concept about skorts sounds interesting, even though I haven't seen loads in stores yet. Anyways enough talking let's get to the pictures.

I took one of the most popular skorts of the moment, which is the Zara one. I love how the hem of the skort is in this triangle shape instead of just a boring straight hem. This gives the skort a bit of an edge and more of an statement.




I kinda like this whole skort idea, I think they would probably be quite comfy and obviously really fashionable and great to style. What's you opinion about the skorts trend? I hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment