Monday, July 29, 2013

FASHION | Zara new collection (pre-autumn 2013)

Hi lovelies, a few days ago I went to Antwerp in Belgium and I did some shopping and sightseeing. The last shop I visited was Zara, because Zara is just a chaos whenever you visit during the sale time, so I decided that Zara would be the last shop on my list. This particular Zara was probably the most beautiful one I've seen, because it had this amazing fancy stairs, which sounds very weird but the pictures will show. They had these cool dolls set-up that previewed the new collection which was part of the pre-autumn clothing. I decided to shot some pictures, so you can all see what Zara has in store for the fall time.



My favorite outfit is the one on the second row, which is the doll with the leather jacket, printed jeans and faux Dr Martins. The leather jacket is a great exemple of the ''new leather jacket style'' that I've talked about in one of my FFOTM, to read that blog post click here. Anyways You can see loads of black and different tones of red coming back this fall seasons, which I'm really excited about. Black is my most worn color, so it's great to know it will be a color thats in fashion. Here a couple more shots of the collection.




By the way these were the stairs I was talking about. It could be just me, but I just loved them (or maybe it was due the fact that there was a giant poster of a really handsome man in a suit displayed...haha just kidding just kidding). They looked so chique and elegant. I really want stairs like that in my future home, haha I wish. Oh well I can dream right?




I hope you guys liked this little pre-autumn preview. Whats your favorite outfit of the new collection? Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

3 comments:

  1. Love love loveee the grunge collection of them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea duration and ballerina length robes are in fact a great deal a lot much more commonplace than complete duration robes. These maternity wedding ceremony clothes have hemlines that tumble throughout the ankles. vital brocade wedding dresses 2013 look up excellent coming lower the aisle, however they are difficult to bounce in. not just do they weigh ten to fifteen kilos having a mentor, however they also don't breathe incredibly properly, which calls for place for becoming why numerous regular brides receive a 2nd, lighter robe to match on making use of the reception.

    ReplyDelete