Thursday, July 25, 2013

BEAUTY | Victoria's Secret Haul

Hi lovelies, today I have a little beauty haul for you all. Yesterday I went on a little airport trip to Amsterdam, because I was picking up my friend from Aruba. Before her plane landed I decided to shop a little bit at our only Victoria's Secret in the Netherlands, which is on Amsterdam's aiport itself. I didn't buy a lot, just something for myself and a present for my mom's birthday, so let's get going.



I'm going to start off with the fragrance mist or body mist I bought. It's called ''Midnight Dare'' and it contains raspberry and sandalwood. I've probably smelled nearly all the body mists in the whole shop, because I couldn't choose which one I liked the most. Eventually I liked this one best. It has a sweet smell, which isn't too overpowering and which kind of reminds of vanilla. This doesn't smell like you just sprayed pure candy on yourself, but it's just a light breeze of sweetness on your skin.




Next I bought a body lotion from the same ''Midnight Dare'' collection. This obviously contains raspberry and sandalwood as well. I didn't know what to buy for my mom, because my mom never asks for big birthday presents. I decided it would be nice if I bought a nice smelling body lotion from Victoria's Secret, because she loved the one that she got from someone for her birthday last year.


So those were the things I bought at Victoria's Secret, who's your fave VS model? (I have more; Candice, Barbara, Cara + old VS models) Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment