Monday, July 1, 2013

LIFE | Lovely London

Hi lovelies, today I wanted to talk about my dream city: London. Most people choose New York, but I haven't been there yet so London is my all time fav for now. Last year I visited London twice, once in May and once October. I convinced my mom to get on a plane, book a hotel and sightsee through London. I honestly fell in love with the city. The shops aren't only the best part, but the culture and the people (and the accents hehe). Here are some pictures from both trips to London, in between I'll just tell some experiences I had while I was there..


Click read more to see the whole post with all the pictures and memories..




The first time I went to London I was SO excited. It was my first time overseas and in England so it was extra exciting. We only had the time to spend two days there and we spended those with loads and loads of shopping. We stayed in this hotel called ''The Central Park Hotel'', which was very nice with quite spaceful rooms and it basically just looked like any other modern hotel. Our hotel was near Hyde Park which is like my favorite park ever. The park is huge and it has several ways to walk through it or to get you to the lake right in the middle of the park. You see people working out or walking their dogs and it's just lovely to walk there, especially around the fall time because you can spot squirls everywhere! (The hotel was located near the subway stop Queensway from the Central Line)




The second time I went to London, we booked a different hotel and we had a longer stay. Our Hotel was called ''The Rhodes Hotel'' which was a cute little greek hotel. The hotel had the nicest hotel staff ever, they were really loving and really cared about the stay of their visitors. They served such a nice breakfast...like fresh made toast with scrambled eggs and fresh fruit and they also made these little greek dishes so we could taste something from their culture, which I thought was so nice and added something special to a normal daily breakfast. Anyways the hotel was once again located near Hyde Park and this time near Lancaster Gate. We didn´t only shop, we also did more sightseeing like going to the Big Ben and London Eye. 


I honestly can´t wait for the next time I´m visiting London. The city is probably one of my favorite places ever. I also want to see more of England and I´m hoping I will do that anytime soon. I´d love to hear if you ever visited London and if you have a favorite city? Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment