Wednesday, July 24, 2013

FASHION | Lovely outfits and inspirations #3

Hi lovelies, today I have another ''Lovely outfits and inspirations'' for you all. I have found so many lovely and cute outfits online, so I'm excited to share another few of my likes that I recently found. So let's hurry up with this intro and get going with the outfits..





1 | The first outfit is this gorgeous maxi dress with, silver gladiators, a red clutch and black/gold detailed jewelry. Now personally purple is not my color, but this dress has purple mixed with greens and blues which makes the print look gorgeous and the whole style just really suits her. 

2 | I have seen this picture so much on my tumblr dashboard, this outfit looks sophisticated but with an edgy look. The sweater and collar make it look quite sophisticated, but the leather jacket and the faux leather (feel-ish) leggings give such an edge to this outfit. It looks really comfortable and I would definitely wear this look. 

3 | This is probably my fave out of all these outfits, this look just looks so comfortable and simple but so cute. She's wearing a dress (or long t-shirt I'm not sure) and she paired it with a simple black cross body bag, some aviators, a gold bangle and my fave part white converse. I would definitely wear this, such a lovely look.

4 | The next look is this girl wearing a floral jumpsuit with a gorgeous floral statement necklace, a white/nudish shoulderstrap bag, some gold jewerly and lovely nude heels with gold straps. I honestly wish this outfit would magically appear in my closet. I usually NEVER wear floral unless it's lace, I don't know what it is, but I just look awkward in floral prints...anways this jumpsuit is probably the first actual floral clothing piece that caught my eye and I just love it. 

5 | This purple mixed with nude dress is gor-geous. As I said purple is not my color, but this dress is amazingly gorgeous and I wish this would hang in my closet, but unfortunatly not. This looks is simple but very classy and fashionable, so definitely a like.

6 | When I first saw this outfit my first reaction was ''huh?!'' and honestly my reaction is still the same whenever I see the dress, because the design looks so extraordinary. I'm still not sure if it's the photo or the dress, but I can't figure how the actual design of the dress is really like....but I just though it was a maxi dress with a tight bodycon dress underneath...anyways dispite the fact that I can't figure how this dress actually is designed...it still looks amazing. So I'm not going to ramble further about how this dress confuses me haha. 

7 | Now here we have the lovely Wendy from wendyslookbook.com. She always has the most amazing classy outfits ever and this shows why. She looks absolutely stunning in this sheer lace detailed top and light pink skinny jeans. She always knows how to style her accessories with the perfect outfit. Please go check out her website, so we can admire her lovely outfits together. 

8 | Last but not least, Blake Lively. Now Blake, also known as the it-girl Serena Van Der Woodsen in Gossip Girl, always knows how to steal the show in real life. This dress compliments her beautiful looks and I'm just completely in love with this whole outfit. The floral dress with nude heels look gorgeous together, all I have to say is well done to her stylist...you're amazing.

I hope you guys liked it, what's your fave from the pictures above? Thanks for reading. 

Love Sabine

4 comments:

  1. Outfits 3 and 6 are probably my favs!
    I'm not a massive colour lover when it comes to dressing but on other people it looks so beautiful! And the print on 3 is A-MAY-ZING!

    imemmymah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 is my by far my fave, the print and just everything looks amazing!
      xo

      Delete
  2. 7 is my favourite, I love the detailing on the top!

    wishesandtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete