Monday, September 9, 2013

FASHION | Michael Kors watch

Hi lovelies, yesterday I went on a little shopping trip and finally bought a Michael Kors watch. Yes, it was fairly expensive, but I earned the money myself, so I thought I could give myself a little treat. If you're interested in further details about the watch I'll put it at the end of the posts.


Watch details || Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch, golden

  • Golden stainless steel
  • Store style number ''MK5780''
  • Price I paid ( 189,- EUR / $250 USD )


I hope you liked my new post, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

4 comments:

  1. Hi where did you buy your watch from? Is it definitely the MK5354? I've seen some but they have a gold face with crystal indicators, and yours doesn't and it has white face which I prefer :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed the slight difference in the MK5354 and my actual watch, because I just looked on the inside of my watch and noticed it's a MK5780...sorry my mistake! I bought mine in the south of the Netherlands in a Michael Kors shop :)

      Hope I helped you!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Ah thank you that's really helped! I thought it looked slightly different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MK5354 has a little square for the date, mine hasn't. Glad I could help!

      xo

      Delete