Saturday, October 5, 2013

BEAUTY | Essence longlasting lipsticks

Hi lovelies, happy Saturday. Today I'm back with a beauty post. Recently I went to the drugstore to see which drugstore brands had something new in their shelfs. My eyes caught two beautiful colors from Essence, which are from their new longlasting lipstick line. Here are some close up pictures from the lipsticks



The colors I bought are ''07 Natural Beauty'' and ''04 On The Catwalk''. ''Natural Beauty'' is what I call your own lips but better, it's a pinkish nude color, which is great for an everyday look. ''On The Catwalk'' is a deep burgundy red color, which will be great for the fall time.

The lipsticks do look pretty matte, but the color will give you a glossy kind of finish. They won't dry out your lips, but they will give you good color pay off. I really like these lipsticks and I definitely recommend them, because their budgetproof, so very affordable.

I hope you guys liked my little beauty post, thanks for reading

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment