Sunday, July 28, 2013

FASHION | OOTD : Back to black

Hi lovelies, today I have a little outfit of the day. The weather has been a bit more rainy, but the summer is still here, so let's get going to the outfit..



So as you can see I'm the type of girl that loves wearing black and gold. I'm going to start off with the clothes I'm wearing. The skort I'm wearing is from Forever 21, which looks exactly like the Zara one that I couldnt find in store back then. I was so happy to find this skort in Forever 21, because it was just ( €17,75 EUR / $23,56 USD ) which means it's way cheaper than the Zara one (which is $49.90 USD). The top I'm wearing is just a simple H&M tank top, which you can find in any store for maybe 5 bucks. 


Here's a little closeup of my skort and a picture of the sandals that I'm wearing. The orange sandals are made from faux snake print leather. I bought these last summer in a little outlet shop and since then they have been my favorite sandals ever. They're really comfy and I can walk on these for several hours.



These are the accessories that I'm wearing. Ofcourse my Casio watch that I wear every single day, it's so easy to style and I love it so much. The necklace is a recent buy from Claires. I was looking for a nice gold necklace and my eyes caught this one. The price of the necklace was ( 12,99 EUR / $12,50 USD ). If you're interested in the necklace; European/UK readers click here and American readers click here. Last but not least are these gold lion head stud earrings from River Island. These were a bargain, because I bought them for just ( €2,00 / £2,00 GBP / $4,00 USD ). I thought they were super cute and I love wearing gold stud earings. If you're interested in these stud earings: European readers click hereUK readers click here and American readers click here.

This was my little ootd, I hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

3 comments:

  1. You are going to be in heaven once you see your floral woman dressed inside the gorgeous flower lady dress. From cascading down ruffles to A-line wedding dresses, we'll allow you to accomplish the get appear that you're seeking. Lined and sleeveless, ruffles or lace, we've got acquired what need to have. Numerous dresses are bit of gear washable, an excellent difficulty due to the fact children could probably get issues soiled really quickly. A number of them are hand cleanse.

    ReplyDelete