Monday, July 8, 2013

FASHION | Flower headbands

Hi lovelies, today I want to talk about flower headbands. When I think about flower headbands I think about daisy headbands that I used to make when I was little. I always picked up daisies near our house and connected them to eachother, so I could wear it as a headband. Anyways lately these headbands have been so popular that they definitely count as one of the summer trends of 2013. I did some research and collected all kinds of pictures that show off my fav flower headband looks, so here are the results..







Click here to see my favorite flower headband DIY by Meredith Foster also known as Stilababe09. 

I hope you guys liked my post, what's your opinion about flower headbands? Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

5 comments:

  1. i love this trend, and nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the trend, but I'm always hesitating if it would ''suit me'' and thank you so much lovely!
      xo

      Delete
  2. ARRGH Great minds think alike! I wrote a post about this yesterday. I love them. Can't wait to get my hands on one. Maybe I should just make them :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww omg really? Haven't seen it yet, have been a bit off blogspot, but I'm ready and inspired to write again! I'll read your post ofcourse :) I'm going to get (or make) one and see if it suits me :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. www.gypsyhalos.com has some cute halos as well :)

    ReplyDelete