Saturday, June 29, 2013

SHOPPING | Mini shopping haul

Hi lovelies, lately I've been feeling poorly and had a bit of a fever. This morning I still felt poorly, but I was planning on going shopping, because there was sale everywhere, so I tried my best to look decent and go out for a few hours while feeling ill. Anyways I'm starting to feel a bit better especially after I bought some cute stuff on sale hehe. Here we go..







For more details on my haul click the link down below.



First I went to the Body Shop, I found this body mist the other day and it smelled so nice, I really wanted to get, so I did. The name of the body mist is ''Moringa Body Mist''. It's a fresh scent and it's perfect for days where you just want to wear something light instead of perfume. The price of the body mist was €12,-


Next went to Zara first, because Zara is so messy when there's any kinda sale so I wanted to go early, so it would be somewhat cleaned up. I love Zara jeans/pants I wear them all the time. My eyes caught these legging/riding kinda pants. They're honestly so comfy and I love feeling comfy while wearing normal clothes and these were on sale for €19.99 instead of €25,95 so a small discount, but it's Zara so it's never a major discount anyways. 



Next I bought two pairs of shoes, which I'm so excited about. First I bought these Chuck Taylor All Star Ox White or in short just low white Converse. These were sold out everywhere and by that I mean literally everywhere. I was lucky to find them online at Sarenza which is just a shoe webshop which only ships in Europe. Anyways I got my hands on them so I'm really happy and excited. I paid €65 which is actually a lot more than when you buy them in America, but I liked them too much so I paid the price for it.



The next shoes I bought are wedges and I've been looking for a nice pair of nude wedges and I finally found them. I bought them at some random shoe store in the Netherlands. They were also on sale because I bought them for €34,90 and they used to be €49.50,so they weren't expensive at all. I'm so excited to wear them even though it's so rainy here, but hopefully the weather get's better so I can wear them.






So these were all the things I bought on my small shopping trip. I hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I have been wanting a pair of white converses for the longest of times!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) you should order them somewhere online, they're sold out everywhere (most small sizes) so that would save you some time!
      xo

      Delete