Saturday, September 28, 2013

FASHION | Inspirations

Goodmorning lovelies, the weekend has arrived and I felt like going on polyvore, since I haven't done that in quite a while. I always find the prettiest, coolest and most expensive stuff on there, which I can add to my long list of ''things I want to buy'' (and probably can't afford yet, because they're too expensive haha!) Anyways, I felt a bit inspirational, so I made two outfit posts, which you can find down below and for full details on the pieces I used check out my polyvore page here..



Casually bringing back the oh so amazing Céline bag. Ugh so gorgeous, but such a pain in my wallet. So it's just admiring for now. I know this outfit has a lot of black in it...but hey I probably wear black every single day so...no biggie. I really like the sweather which is from topshop and I'm actually considering on ordering it.



Yes the coats are back, no more tanks and shorts, cause fall has finally arrived. This outfit is a bit more laid back than the first one. I really like the black pieces combined with the grey and acid washed jeans.

I hope you likes my two outfit posts, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bags in these outfits! Ah, my bank account is screaming :L

    imemmymah |fashion + life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too they're so classy, the second one is from Zara which isn't that expensive I believe! Ugh but the Céline one is to die for

      Delete