Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FASHION | Golden Elegancy

Goodmorning lovelies, today I want to highlight my favorite jewellery at the moment. I'm the type of girl that mostly wears gold accessories, because of two reasons. The first reason is that I love to pair it with my stash of black and cream colored clothes. The second reason is that my skintone has a yellow undertone, which means gold looks better on me than silver. 



Forever 21 | Gold stud with black details
River Island | Lion head stud
Forever 21 | Pearl stud with gold details
Gift | Silver diamond stud 

As you can tell nearly all of them are gold except for the silver diamond earrings that my mom gave me last Christmas. I love to wear this when I'm wearing my Michael Kors watch, because the watch has little diamond detailing that compliments the earrings. 

I hope you guys liked my favorite jewellery at the moment.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment