Saturday, October 26, 2013

BEAUTY | Updated Beauty Essentials (faves)

Happy Saturday lovelies, I posted ''my beauty essentials'' a long while ago and some products have changed and/or added to my pile of products, so I thought it was time for an update. On the pictures below you will see mostly the new products I have been loving, because I thought that would be the most intresting to see.




Urban Decay | Naked2
MAC | Bronzing powder, Matte Bronze
MAC | Pro longwear concealer, NC30
MAC | Liquid liner
Make Up Studio | Eyelash curler
Catrice Cosmetics | Precision lip liner, 030 Lost In The Rose Wood
Essence | Lipstick, 07 Natural Beauty

The eyelash curler, concealer and eyeliner are essentials that also have been featured in my first essentials post, so let's quickly go through the new added products. First off the Urban Decay Naked2 pallet, I've blogged about it more than once, but this pallet contains the perfect shades for an everyday or even going out look. Next on the Mac Bronzing powder, I absolutely love this bronzer. It's matte so it doesn't add another layer of shine to your cheekbones. It is on the pricey side, but it will give you the perfect matte shade of bronzer. Lastly the Catrice precision lip liner and Essence lipstick. I use these two lip products together, I obviously start off with the liner and finish of with the lipstick, which gives me the perfect nudish pink lips. Plus both product are very budget proof.

Clumpsy me time, yes this is a repost, I deleted the original one by accident aha. I hope you guys still liked my updated beauty essentials post, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment