Sunday, October 6, 2013

FFOTM | Cream sweathers

Goodmorning lovelies, today I have a new ''Fashion find of the moment'' and this time it's cream sweaters. I am a sucker for sweathers, because they're just comfy and easy to throw on. Therefore I'm a huge sweather weather fan. Now I know sweathers are mostly in style every fall, but I wanted to highlight the cream and nudish colored ones, because I think those look best on most skintones, so here are some of my faves.



For details on where to buy these sweathers, go to my polyvore page here and it will guide you through. I'm so excited to wear my new bought sweathers and feel cosy, cause it's fall after all a.k.a. sweather weather all day every day. I hope you guys liked my FFOTM, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

4 comments:

  1. I live in white jumpers! So stylish and effortless x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm living in sweather too hehe. I recently bought a new cream Zara sweather, lovin their new sweather collection they have so many nude toned ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for a wooly jumper and can't wait to add more to my collection. I usually pick up dark/grey jumpers but these cream ones are gorgeous!

    -Chloe

    http://chldgn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, I can't help myself but look at all the sweaters when I walk into a shop haha! x

    ReplyDelete