Monday, October 21, 2013

Primark Haul

Hi lovelies, sorry for being off this week, but as I said I had all kind of fun things planned. Visiting Primark was one of them, which to me is always a fun day out. I was lucky to visit a more ''calm'' location where I could take my time and look through the aisles. They had so many gorgeous fall items in their new collection, so if you live near a Primark, definitely go check out their new fall collection.



FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore







So I obviously didn't come back with ten bags full of goodies, but I'm very happy with the things I did purchase and I can't wait to wear all the stuff I got.

I hope you guys liked my haul, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


4 comments:

  1. I love the necklaces! Primark is giving me so much life aha

    imemmymah | f+l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, they're my fav purchase of the day! Primark always gets me excited aha x

      Delete
  2. Love the jewellery! Primark has really stepped up it's game haha :P
    www.kathjam.blogspot.com
    KJ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love and YES they so did their necklaces were on point this time! xo

      Delete