Monday, June 17, 2013

SHOPPING | Mini Haul

Hi lovelies, I'm finally back with a little haul. I recently have been shopping but I didn't really found something I (really) liked or something I actually needed so I don't have that much to show, but I'm very happy with the couple things I've bought so let's get going..


The first thing I'm most excited about is yes my Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. I've wanted this palette for the longest time but I always thought it was too expensive so I was satisfied with other ''nude'' palettes. But I finally convinced myself to get it, since I've wanted it for so long and I'm so glad I did because I'm in love with it. The color pigment is amazing and you can make so many different looks with just this one palette. My fav shadows in this palette so far are ''half baked'', ''foxy'' and ''snakebite''. I can't wait to experiment with this palette and for all the beautylovers I definitely recommend this pallette even though it's quite on the pricey side. 



The other things I've bought were these two books by Lauren Conrad. As you might have read in my previous posts, I've read ''LA CANDY'' also by Lauren Conrad. This one day I was just reading the book and the story was becoming more exciting and interesting untill the books was finished...with an open ending. I was confused, so I quickly researched if there were more parts which there were, so I ordered part two and three so I can read the whole series. I loved ''LA CANDY'' so I'm really excited to read the other parts of the series. 


So this was my little mini haul, I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

6 comments:

  1. Urgh! I'm so jealous, you have the Naked 2 Pallet. I can;t wait to get my hands on that :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your day will come too! I'm so excited to finally use it :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4478317

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh those are fantastic books.. I absolutely loved them! Can't wait to buy the naked 2 pallet either... it's a must!

    Do you mind checking out my blog and following if you like it? xoxo

    glitterand-gold.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I absolutely love them, I just started on ''sweet little lies'' I have used the palett already and the quality is amazing! I definitely recommend it. Anyways I'll check out your blog
      xo

      Delete