Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishlist #2



So today I have part 2 of my wishlist. You can find the first part of my wishlist here. I have been loving loads of things lately and ofcourse I can't buy it all (yet), so I keep these items finely noted on my wishlist. Anyways let's go on to the actual list, so I can share my items with you :)



1 | Black Leather Biker Jacket | RIVER ISLAND | €135.00
2 | Navy Textured Zip Front Sleeveless Peplum Top | RIVER ISLAND | €33.00
3 | MOTO Bleach Acid Leigh Jeans | TOPSHOP | €49.00
4 | Givenchy Crocodile Bag | GIVENCHY | ughhh to die for 
5 | Curb Chain Lion Neckalce | FOREVER 21 | €5,80 | sold out in EU store 
6 | Bead Necklace Lace Crop Top | TOPSHOP | €36.00

I'm so sad that I didn't get my hands on the Curb Chain Necklace, the other day I was planning to order on Forever 21 but I thought ''Nahh I'll wait a day'', not a smart idea once again. Oh well better next time. 

So these were my next things on my wishlist, what's on your wishlist at the moment? Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

4 comments:

  1. Je kan op www.inmydresser.com Lion Necklace kopen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Givenchy tote is so beautiful! Who wouldn't want it?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, if only I had a gazillion euros haha xo

      Delete