Saturday, March 29, 2014

UPDATE | Chit Chat & 18th Birthday



Hi babes, wow long time no see, yes I am still alive. I highly apologize for lacking blogposts the past few weeks. I've been lacking in inspirations and time which sucked, but I'm gaining back my inspirations and I'm ready to blog again...anyways let's chit chat and talk about what I've been up to.


First of all this lady right here turned 18 years old on march 7th....YASSSS 18 the big one eight, which means im officialy legal in the Netherlands and as the law says grown up. Well....maybe I'll wait a few years to call myself a ''grown up'' aha! Grown up means commitmens and gurl....I aint ready for those yet!



I celebrated my birthday in Amsterdam. I've had a day out with my lovely mother in the city. I love Amsterdam because thats the place where all the international stores are placed. Such as....Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Monki, American Apparel, Brandy Melville etc, so it's probably one of the best places to shop here in the Netherlands. I've had an amazing day and a really fun 18th birthday. 



Other then turning 18 I've been really busy with working and working out because working out has finally became one of my morning routines. It took me a while to get used to it, but its slowly turning into my daily routine to head over to the gym and work out. And another exciting thing is that I started my driving lessons, sooo somewhere this year I hopefully will tell you all that I finally got my drivers license, but until then I have to make sure not to bump into any trees and people ha ha!

Well now that you all know that I'm still alive, I've also wanted to mention that a new blogpost will be up by tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment