Sunday, March 30, 2014

BEAUTY | Mini Victoria Secret Haul



Hi babes, the past week I went to Amsterdam Airport to drop off one of my close friends' grandma. Amsterdams Airport has a Victoria's Secret store, which is the only one located in the Netherlands. Last time I went there I brought home some goodies and this time I did too so let's get right into it.





As I said last time I went I brought some goodies (blogpost on those here), which also contained a body mist that I absolutely loved. So this time I went in hoping I would find another body mist that I would love as much as I love my old one. When I walked in I noticed the ''Sexy Little Things'' collection which launched somewhere in December last year. I tried both perfume and body mist and instantly noticed a very strong sweet smell, but I decided to choose the body mist, because it was just a bit more toned down in smell which I liked better.



So the body mist I chose is called ''Noir Tease Scented Body Mist'' and is described as followes: ''Flirt. Play. Tease! Seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired body mist from our award-winning Sexy Little Things fragrance collection. Show it off in this warm blend of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia''. 

Top notes: Mandarin, lychee, frozen pear, red delicious apple
Middle notes: Sweet pea, jasmine, gardenia, freesia, magnolia
Dry-down notes: Sweet pea, jasmine, gardenia, freesia, magnolia

So noticing from the description and notes you can tell that the smell is based on very warm, sweet and fruity ingredients. The smell is quite overpowering, but it does tone down a tad bit whenever you wear it, since it is a body mist and not a perfume. You can make the smell stay longer if you put on the matching ''Noir Tease Body Lotion'', but I'm not a body lotion type of girl and I'm happy with the body mist on its own. If you're interested in more information go to the Victoria's Secret website here.

I hope you guys liked my mini Victoria's Secret Haul. 

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment