Saturday, February 15, 2014

Golden Elegancy



As you all know I have a tiny bit of an obsession with statement necklaces. My collection is slowly grwowing and I just can't stop wearing them, because they just add so much more to an outfit. I've recently bought two statement necklaces at Primark and I have been obsessed with them. So if you're curious about which necklaces I've been loving please, click the link below.


So the necklaces I bought are these two. They're obviously both gold, since I love wearing gold with either nude, white or black tops. The first necklace has a kinda etnic feel due the white wire, but is also very out there and feminine due the rhinestones. I saw this necklace in a primark haul from a Dutch blogger and I was sold so I had to have it. 




The second necklace is one that I already own in a darker version. When I saw this white and gold version I thought it would look great with a nude top with a high neckline, since the necklace is quite tight fitting around the neck. 




I hope you guys liked my necklaces. What's your favorite type of accesoire?

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

2 comments: