Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Armcandy || COCOO.SE



Hi babes, I know long time no see, but I'm back with another blogpost. I've recently found out about this webshop called cocoo.se. The webshop is also a boutique which is located in Stockholm. This webshop sells amazing statement pieces like watches, bracelets, rings, anything to accesorize your outfit. So If you're intrested in what I purchased click the link below.



So the statement piece I purchased is this gold screw bracelet, which is obviously ''inspired'' by the Cartier love bracelets. But who are we kidding here the Cartier love bracelets are really expensive and not on a normal affordable price range. Anyways, I've seen Kylie Jenner wearing her Cartier love bracelets and I was like ''I NEED THAT TOO!'', so when I stumbled upon this website and saw this inspired screw bracelet I got really excited and decided to buy it. (side note, the pink sheen you see on the bracelet is from my bedroomwall, the bracelet is completely gold)




I have to say that shipping was really fast, I know Scandinavia is not that far away from the Netherlands, but I ordered mine Sunday night and I got it in the mail today which is Wednesday. So I was really impressed with how fast shipping went. And another thing that I thought was really sweet was on the back of the business card that you can see in the picture above, it has a little personal note saying ''Thank you Sabine  Cocoo.se''. I thought it was just a bit more special than just a business card.

I hope you guys check out their website, I'm really happy with my bracelet it definitely adds something more to my armcandy. So if you're intrested, please check out their website. Thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore




No comments:

Post a Comment