Friday, January 24, 2014

Kylie Jenner's Fashion Style


Hi babes, today I wanted to talk about Kylie Jenner's fashion style. Now you either love or hate the Kardashians, but I'm a total fan of the Kardashians and Jenners and I always love to watch ''Keeping Up With The Kardashians''. Anyways I chose some of my favorite Kylie outfits and put them together in a blogpost.


First of all I wanted to say that Kylie may not be a fashion icon of your cup of tea. Everyone has their own icons ofcourse, but Kylie is a very popular icon at the moment for especially young teenage girls. Now Kylie has a great way to express her feelings and love for fashion through either tumblr or instagram. I personally always love the outfits she wears and posts on instagram, so I'm going to show you my favorite bits.





I hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Kylie at the moment!! I love her new hair and her style is just phenomenal! She's stunning xx

    http://emmakatex.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her new hair looks so good on her! Her style is definitely an inspiration to me, she's absolutely gorgeous.

      -xo

      Delete