Tuesday, January 14, 2014

REVIEW || Primark Lip Stains



Hi lovelies, today I'm going to review these two lipstains from Primark. I am not the biggest fan of lip stains, but I saw these at Primark for just two euros and I thought it would be a great product to review. Ohh and can we just talk about how gorgeous Miley looked on this Cosmo cover. Anyways with no further do, let's get onto the review.




I've never tried Primark makeup ever in my life, but from all the makeup that I saw I wanted to try these. Both lip stains don't have names, which I think is a con, because it's easier to remember which lip stain you bought when they have a name, instead of checking every color to see if it's the right one. Anyways a pro for both lip stains is that the color pay off is absolutely perfect. The stains aren't too watery and it applies the color on perfectly. Another pro is that the packaging looks good, it's simple but cute. Now do both lip stains stay on for a longer amount of time and do they dry out your lips? Now a problem with lip stains is that they almost all dry out your lips if you don't touch up with some lipbalm or vaseline during the day, so that's something I kept to the side, but does the stain stay on for a longer time? Yes it sure does and that's why I have a love hate relationship with this lipstain. I love the color and I love that it stays on for a longer amount of time, but it's a killer to get off your lips, because it almost won't come off. I woke up with darker pink lips while my own lips are just nude/pinkish from normal shade. So that was a bit of a downsider of this product. 

Now do I recommend both lipstains? I would if you're a fan of lipstains and love to wear a lipcolor for a long amount of time, but if you're like me and you hate to remove your makeup at the end of the day...then I would say skip to product to save you an amount of time of scrubbing it of your lips.

I hope you guys liked my review, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment