Friday, December 27, 2013

Nike Roshe Run

Hi lovelies, me here again. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with all the people you love. I know I sure did and enjoyed the time that I spend with my family. Anyways on to what I was going to talk about, which is shoes, because I bought some Nike Roshe Runs. 



I wanted Nike Roshe Runs for quite some time and maybe if you follow my Polyvore you could have spotted some outfits featuring them. I was initially going for the black ones with the white logo, but they were literally sold out everywhere. So I found something close to black which is grey and bought those. These shoes are really comfortable and I'm super happy with them. If you're intrested in ordering a pair of Roshe Runs, make sure you order/buy them quickly, because they sell out really fast!

I hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore


No comments:

Post a Comment