Thursday, December 5, 2013

FASHION | Alexander Wang

Hi lovelies, happy Thursday. Today I'm going to talk about my love for Alexander Wang. Alexander Wang is a name probably most of you guys now, if not he's an amazing fashion designer and creative director for the brand Balenciaga. Today I'm going to show you all my fav designs from fashion week SS/13 and SS/14.



FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

For more details and pictures of his current collection click the link below


So I'm going to start off with the designs from fashion week SS/13. Alexander created these amazing black and white cut out inspired pieces. I have to say that this collection was probably my favorite of them all. The tops from the second and the fourth picture on the collage below are definitely my fave from the entire collection.




Next are the pieces from his newest collection from fashion week SS/14. My favorite piece is definitely the ''Parental Advisory Explicit Content'' sweater. Especially the one Rihanna wore, which I will show you on the pictures below. 





I hope you guys liked my post about the fabulous Alexander Wang, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment