Friday, December 6, 2013

Jewellery Of The Day

Hi lovelies, happy Fridays. I always show outfits of the day, so I thought why not give it a little spin and create a jewellery of the day. So I'm going to show you the jewellery that I was wearing today. I wasn't wearing a lot, since the necklace was already a statement itself. Details will be posted below.



So as you can tell I stepped out of my ''gold comfort zone'' and wore silver today, since I thought it would match my grey sweater better. The statement necklace has been featured in my most recent Primark haul, so if you're interested in getting it, go to your local Primark and they might still have it. The silver ring with blue detailing is a little souvenir from my trip to Turkey. I bought it at some cute little shop, so I'm sorry for the ones who were interested in getting it. 

I hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading.

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

2 comments:

  1. Omg I must have that necklace! So pretty! Great choice :)

    thataprilinparis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete