Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG | My everyday essentials

Today I have a ''what's in my bag'' but I gave it my own little twist and turned it into the ''my everyday essentials'' version. I will start with the bag I've been using lately (picture down below). It's a large black snake print bag from Primark, which I got as a present from my auntie and uncle. It has two short handles and one large strap which you can't detach. It fit's all my stuff perfectly and it's a perfect bag for a girl like me who just trows random things in her bag...anyways on to the essentials.


1 | Wallet | I obviously need my ID and cash so I can't go out without my wallet.

2 | A little notebook | I always find myself in the situation where I quickly need to write something down but I never carry around any paper, so that's why I carry this cheap €3 notebook, which I decorated with some pictures from tumblr (and I take a pen with me ofcourse).

3 | A water bottle | Just to keep myself hydrated, I never drink enough so I carry this around.

4 | Sunglasses | Even though the sun won't be shining anytime soon where I live, I do carry it with me just in case the sun decides to finally pop up.

5 | Lip products | I ALWAYS carry around some lipbalm, because my lips dry out really fast and if I want a little color I carry around my fav lipstick (Catrice - The nuder the better -190) and my fav lipstain (NYC Smooch proof - Champagne Stain - 493)

6 | Perfume | This is just a handy little travel sized perfume spray bottle, it's very small and won't leak in your bag, so it's super useful

7 | iPhone + earphones | I can't live without my iPhone and I won't leave the house without my earphones. If you're wondering where I got my 'Versace' case from, it was a DIY and I will probably post the DIY soon if you guys are curious how to make it.



So those were ''my everyday essentials'', I hope you guys liked it.

Love, Sabine

2 comments: