Tuesday, May 21, 2013

LIFE | Update exams & Polyvore

Hey guys, here's a little update on what I've been up to. I'm already halfway through my exams, I've done four out of seven at the moment. I'm not really sure if I will pass my exams or not but it's just patience and a lot of hoping and finger crossing from here. Anyways, to distract myself from all the exams stress, I've been playing around with Polyvore a bit, so if you would like to see some posts I made there you can click here.


Just a little quick note on the Polyvore post above; I'm obsessed with Céline bags at the moment. Unfortunately these bags cost a fortune and its nearly impossible to spend so much money on a bag. Oh well, maybe one day  

Hope you liked my little update!

Love, Sabine

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ofcourse I'll follow you on bloglovin, you have a lovely blog!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets,hope you visit my blog again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog! and great choices. also in love with celine bags, sucks they re so expensive!

    black-diamond-bay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes I know they're so expensive but so pretty... wish I had the money for it!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Nice blog!! I love celine Bags its too pricey for me at the moment! but lets not lose hope for us both! Thanks for finding my blog through Tumblr! :) Im following you now
    xx Janice

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know Céline bags are too pretty but I have to save up for that in case I will consider buying it!
      xo

      Delete