Saturday, May 25, 2013

FASHION | Lovely outfits & inspiration

Hi lovelies, I've been scrolling through tumblr a bit and I noticed that I adore so much outfits that I decided to share some with you all, so we can all adore them together. 


1 + 2 | These two outfits have three things in common: the white blazer, the white blouse and ofcourse the it-shoe of the moment. I just loved both outfits so much that I decided not to choose between them even though they're very similar. 

3 | Kylie Jenner | I love how she paired the basic top with some printed pants. I think it's probably a comfortable outfit and on top of that it looks amazing and well put together.

4 + 5 | Wendy | Wendy from Wendy's lookbook has an amazing style. She always had the cutest outfits and I just love to see her lookbook posts on her blog

6 | The orange dress just caught my eye instantly. It's so cute but simple and I'm just in love with the bright orange color of the dress

7 | Selena Gomez | Her skirt is probably my fav piece of the whole outfit. It's a sheer maxi skirt with a tight short underskirt and it suits her perfectly. 

8 | Dulcecandy | Dulce is another blogger I've been loving since she first started her youtube channel. I just love how she paired the neon and black and white trend together. The shorts and top match really good together and they're also from her own clothing line which you can check here.


Hope you liked it, thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

2 comments: